Tata Steel International (Australasia) Ltd, is a division of Tata Steel International, the single commercial face for Tata Steel Group across all international markets.
Click here for our full Company Profile.
Tata Steel Group is one of the world’s Top Ten steel producers, having an annual production capacity of approx 30 million tonnes, and has approx 80,000 employees spread over 50 countries, on 5 continents.
In New Zealand, we market the multi-metals product range and services of the Tata Steel Group, together with the range of standard and special grade stainless steel products from Outokumpu Stainless and many other internationally reputable manufacturers.
Our principal market sectors include:
- Dairy, Food, Wine and Beverages
- Pulp & Paper, Mining & Minerals
- Chemical, Petrochemical, and Oil & Gas
- Architecture, Building and Construction
- Rail, Transport, and Infrastructure
- Production Manufacturing
- Marine and General Engineering
Tata Steel International (Australasia) Ltd, is New Zealand’s premier stainless steel supplier, We can tailor supply to suit your delivery and price requirements, by sourcing from mill production (indent), from specialised overseas service centres, or from our extensive ex-stock product range.
Exports to the Pacific Islands are regularly arranged via our Auckland office, and our Melbourne office services the multi-metals needs of the Australian market, see www.tatasteel.com.au for more details.
Many niche products and brands have been added to our business to compliment our already impressive capabilities, including:
- The manufacture of 3 profiles from the innovative ComFlor range of composite flooring (decking) systems, For more information go to www.comflor.co.nz
- Engineering steel bars and cutting facilities.
- Proprietary stainless steel push-fit drainage system from Blucher (Denmark), and the Mapress plumbing / pressure pressfit piping system (Germany).
- Specialised architectural metal finishes from Rimex Metals (UK and Australia), and Outokumpu Stainless (Sweden).
Apart from supplying high quality products and superb customer service, significant technical support is offered to engineers, architects, fabricators, end users, and industry organisations from Research & Development teams based in England and Sweden.
"Supplier of Solutions"
Tata Steel International (Australasia) Ltd was formerly known as Corus New Zealand Ltd, and traded under the name Corus Metals.